Friday, December 11, 2009

DAFTAR EXCHANGE LINK

hi friend. for those who want to exchange links with me, can leave comments here.thing to do is1. my own links are displayed first.2. confirmation to me that you have put my link on your website. that is by leaving comments.3. after that, the link you will I attach it on the page "Exhchane Link Yuk"

For those friends who have websites with PR2 can apply for a pair on the main page. to the guide could be as above


I also sell a place for friends who want the link posted on the main page. 
Price:
$ 3 / month
 

$ 21 / year (more economical) 
If interested, can leave comments


7 comments:

  1. oke udah saya pasang link andaaa,... saya tunggu kembaliannyuaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku dah pasang link anda, silahkan di cek ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. siap gan untuk tuker link saya dulu ya..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam kenal, link Anda sudah saya pasang, backlink yah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linkback dong coz link udah gw pasang,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link anda sudah saya pasang,silakan cek..

    Link Backnya d tggu y..

    slm knal..

    ReplyDelete

loading...